Update For June 2012- Nice profits, Adsense Starter Sites, Flippa Auctions, and a Chat Box!
Social Adr: $94
Ezarticle link subscription: $30
Whoosh (CLOSED) rank tracking subscription: $99
EZarticle spin credits: $480
Odesk writing, research, and outsourcing: $912.19
Go Daddy domains and Host Gator hosting: $1,769.17
website creation outsourcing: $20
Welcome Splash Plugin: $17
Total expenses: $4,110.36
Text link ads: $83.92
Ezarticle link: $51
CTR Theme: $212.98
Long Tail Pro: $79.47
Website sales: $6,393.72
Total Revenue: $10,149.94
Total Profit: $6,039.58
Woah, this was a busy and big month! Things have really started to come together with website sales, Adsense earnings, and a few affiliate sales here and there. It’s already half way through July, and let’s just say that things are carrying on in this great positive way.
So, what was new in June? I put a few sites up on Flippa which got me some nice sales there plus some new readers for my blog. With Flippa’s high listing prices, I really need to take advantage of getting traffic from their listings to my Adsense Starter Sites For Sale sales page. If I can do that then I can justify listing a site on Flippa once in a while. I now understand why the
Adsense Flippers Empire Flippers started a Buy Our Sites page of their own: to save money.
What else happend this month?
1. I sold TWO listings on Flippa.
2. I added affiliate sales to my revenue stream.
3. I increased my Total Profit by over 200%.
4. My Adsense income increased by $447.
I feel like this month really was a turning point for me. I’ve started to see some real money flowing into my accounts which is going to give me the freedom to start pursing more streams of income and diversifcation in my business. I couldn’t have done it without my loyal readers. That’s why I’m always here to help if anyone has any questions about making money online with niche sites.
1. You can now contact me easily through live chat right on website. You’ll notice a little chatbox in the right-hand corner. If you initiate a chat you’ll be speaking directly with me. I was able to add this for free with Olark. For me it’s a great way to keep connected with my visitors when they have questions about making sites or when interested in buying websites.
2. Adsense Starter Sites: I’ve been really pleased with the success of my sites for sale. I’ve had multiple buyers come back for repeat sales so I must be doing something right. If you’re interested in buying a site you can contact me through email at email@example.com or you can chat with me through the chat box on this site.
3. Podcast: I’m thinking about starting a podcast where I talk about making money online with other successful Internet marketers. I think I’d like to focus on the lesser-known people who are making realistic incomes online, and not focus on the super gurus. It would be interesting for me to speak with them, and I’m hoping that you guys would like to hear the interviews, too.
4. Contest: I’ve mentioned before that I’ll be giving away a free niche website in the near future. For those of you on my list I’ll be announcing it to you all first so that you can get a head start on everyone else. I think it’s going to be a lot of fun.
Well that’s all for now. I apologize for the late income report this month. I was home with my family in Maine for 3 weeks at the end of June, and then I went on vacation with my girlfriend in Turkey. I’m sure you can all understand that between business and family, family comes first 🙂
Again, I’m always available if you have any questions, so email me or message me.