How to create, outsource, and publish an iPhone app – with Thomas Strock
On today’s Mike From Maine Show we have 16-year-old mobile app developer and published children’s book author Thomas Strock. Thomas will explain to us how to get your mobile app created from the beginning to the final product. If you’re interested in getting into making money with apps then you should definitely check out today’s show.
What’s in the interview?
1. How do you monitize a mobile app?
2. How to find an iPhone app developer?
3. Should you get your graphics and coding done by the same person?
4. How much should you pay to get your app created?
5. How long should the whole app creation process take?
Watch the show below: Duration: 55:09